Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Om Baby book release was Earth day 2010!

Wow!!!! I am really on my path and doing what I am meant to do! It feels great! I have had four book signings so far and each and every one has been completely amazing. I love being surrounded by small children inquiring about Om Baby, asking questions, and completely absorbing every single thing I say! The kids especially LOVE Om Baby! My story time/book signing events have been at Kids Quest, Seattle Holistic Center, Leap for Green (an Earth Day event on Mercer Island), and Soulfoods Books in Redmond.
On Earth Day we ended the story time event with some yoga and we said a blessing for the Earth, for family, and community. My Om Baby events have become more than just a book...it is my path of healing, and bringing a message to the future ambassadors of peace, caretakers/stewards of planet earth, and leaders of the next generation.

I can make a difference on this planet and I AM, in my Om Baby Mama kind of way!

I am now working on editing the footage as the events were taped and I will post a U-Tube video. This will take some time as its been a very long time since I have done any film related work.
Om Baby, Child of the Universe has been very well received and in fact everyone who reviews it loves it and then buys it! Fantastic!
I LOVE being a mom, LOVE being a children's book author, and LOVE sharing my story with children and their family. How absolutely wonderful my life is! I feel very blessed. I seriously want to go on a book tour! Hmmmmmm...must also look into how that will manifest....

Here are some reviews/blogs people have posted about my book:
Om Baby has been selected as "Green Book of the week!"
Review by Eco-Libris
Kids Quest
Seattle Holistic Center
Soulfood
Blog by Lynette of Crazed Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment